This first aid kit respects requirements as set out in the B-1.1, r. 11.
This regulation applies to public swimming pools, wading pools, waterparks and beaches in the province of Quebec.
- 1 St. John Ambulance First Aid Manual
- 150 ml of antiseptic solution used in hospital centers
- 24 Safety pins
- 24 Adhesive dressings individually wrapped
- 6 Triangular bandages
- 4 Rolls of 50 mm gauze bandages
- 4 Rolls of 100 mm gauze bandages
- 4 (25 g) packages of absorbent cotton wool
- 12 Gauze pads or compresses 75 mm × 75 mm
- 4 Surgical pads suitable for pressure dressings, individually wrapped
- 1 Roll of diachylon plaster 12 mm in width
- 1 Roll of diachylon plaster 50 mm in width
- Splints in assorted sizes