Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor course offered according to the following schedule :
- September 24th from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM - Online;
- October 1st from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM - Online;
- October 2nd from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - In person;
- October 3rd from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM - In person.
Your Standard First Aid & your Lifesaving Instructor certifications must be up to date. If your certification is not up to date, please communicate with us as soon as possible upon registration.
The mandatory books are the following (the ones with pricing are ones that you may already have):
- First Aid Instructor Award Guide (included)
- Guide des certificats Soins d'urgence (in French only - included)
- Leadership Reference Manual ($25.50)
- Leadership Competencies Guide ($10.25)
- Canadian First Aid Manual, with the 2015 CPR guidelines ($18.25)
You must attend 100% of the course for completion.
The course will be taught in English, but some materials might only be available in French. The Instructor Trainer is fluent in French and English if you have specific questions throughout the training.
Course address: 4190 rue Seré, Saint-Laurent, H4T 1A6